A fan of the color pink my whole life, I've been ahead of the curve on this whole Millennial Pink trend. If you're not familiar with the term, it's not a new hue. If fact, versions of the color have been around since 2012 and span anywhere between rose quartz, candy pink, beige and even peach. As Véronique Hyland of The Cut put it, "It's ironic pink without the sugary prettiness."
And, since I love pink and have been rocking athleisure lately, I thought it'd be fun to share my top athleisure must-haves...in millennial pink, of course! From sneakers, to sunglasses and socks, I can't get enough of these happy hues. Bring on the millennial pink!
1. H&M Pink Denim Jacket, $35.99
2. Deux Lux x Shobop Backpack, $50.00
3. Topshop Scoop Neck T-Shirt, $18.00
4. Quay Eclipse Sunglasses, $55.00
5. New Balance 410 Sneaker, $65.00
7. Stance Ankle Cuff Socks, $9.95