How To Look Like A Million Bucks For Less Posted on 14 Dec 02:30 , 0 comments
Can't afford designer duds? No sweat! Create the illusion of expensive clothing without having to spend like a rockstar with our useful tips. Rock some gold, sport a belt, or stick to tailored separates and you'll have people wondering how you always seem to look so luxe and put together.
1. Get It Tailored- Perfectly fitting clothes fall better and therefore look more chic.
2. Dress In Tonal Colors- Monochromatic outfits in black and white work best!
3. Beauty Matters- Make sure your hair is clean and your make-up is in check.
4. Rock A Belt- Tuck in those shirts
5. Matching Shoes & Bag: Like pieces look more polished and together.
6. Avoid Prints At All Cost- Leopard print is the only exception.
7. Layer On- A great coat or jacket is your best friend.
8. Keep Handbags Shiny and New- A little windex goes a long way on patent leather and filling bags when storing them helps them keep their structure.
9. Make Sure Everything is Pressed- For times you can't hide behind a coat, your iron becomes your second best friend.
10. Gold Accessories- Dress up any look instantly with a bright gold statement piece.