6 Ways To Get Naturally Glowing Skin Posted on 22 Mar 13:00 , 0 comments
We all want clear skin but naturally glowing skin? Even better. Sure, we know the basics of skin care, right? Use sunscreen, drink lots of water, and exercise. If all else fails, fake it with a good BB cream and blush. The truth is, skin that glows can be easy to achieve. Check out a few of favorite beauty secrets that will keep your skin looking vibrant all year long.
1. Eat a healthy diet. Healthy proteins and nutritious fruits and veggies go a long way. Omega 3, found in fish oil and walnuts are extremely beneficial to your skin. Vitamin C helps existing pimples heal faster so citrus fruits, green tea, and cucumbers are your best friend. Try to eat less sugar and salt which can leave you looking bloated.
2. Take vitamins. Vitamins intended for pregnant women are especially beneficial to your skin.
3. Prevent acne before it starts. Simple things like changing your pillowcase every 3-5 days, keeping your hands off your face, tying your hair back when you sleep, and some beauty rest make a big difference.
4. Use your night cream in the morning. Because night creams are typically more hydrating than daytime lotions, use one in the morning before applying sunblock for an extra dose of moisture.
5. Stick to gentle cleansers. Use a non-soap product like Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser morning and night to wash away grime without irritating skin.
6. Decrease your shower time. Shortening your tub time and cooling the temperature of the water will do wonders for your body. Hot showers strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it patchy and dry.