Chocolate Crinkle Cookie Recipe Posted on 14 Sep 03:00 , 0 comments
Chocolate is one thing we can't get enough of here, at Kiss & Wear. So, with the season getting ready to change, we thought we'd brush up on some of our favorite fall recipes involving chocolate. From gooey fudge brownies to moist chocolate cake, our ultimate favorite chocolate recipe is our chocolate crinkle cookie. So easy to make and simple, yet delicious, this recipe is truly perfection. Don't believe us? Try making them yourself. They're basically fool proof and whoever you choose to share them with will be forever grateful.
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1. In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, white sugar, and vegetable oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the cocoa mixture. Cover dough, and chill for at least 4 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Roll dough into one inch balls. I like to use a number 50 size scoop. Coat each ball in confectioners' sugar before placing onto prepared cookie sheets.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand on the cookie sheet for a minute before transferring to wire racks to cool.