Cherry Wrapping Paper DIY Posted on 19 Apr 14:30 , 0 comments
It's spring so we're gearing up for a whole lot of celebrations; weddings, Mother's Day, bridal showers, birthdays and housewarmings. With all these celebrations come gifts and with gifts, come cute packing. So on our quest to find fun, new, ways to wrap gifts, we found this adorable cherry paper DIY from Katelyn Wood, stationary designer and blogger behind Love. Luck. Kiss & Cake. After all, we can't resist a good pom-pom!
Here's what you need:
- Pink paper or wrapping paper
- Thin black marker or pen
- Mint green washi tape (you can also use white washi tape colored green with a marker)
- Mini red pom-poms
- Household scissors
- Hot glue gun
1. Wrap your gift in the paper before creating this fun design. You don't want the cherries to fall at awkward places.
2. Take a thin black marker and draw spaced-out stems where you'd like your cherries to be.
3. Cut small leaf shapes out of the mint green tape and adhere to the top of the stems you have drawn.
4. Using a glue gun, stick the red pom-poms to your package.
5. Give your cherry-wrapped gift to someone special!