Here at Kiss & Wear, we're constantly looking for the latest fashion and beauty trends. So when we wanted a fresh new manicure idea for the spring, we turned to Sally Hansen Global Color Ambassador, Madeline Poole. Her suggestion? Bright stripes, a rainbow bright manicure with big impact. According to Madeline, "tons of bright colors revived the'80s this spring 2017 season. There was no shortage of saturation. So Madeline followed suit with a manicure to match this runway trend.
Get Madeline's look by following her step by step guide to achieving this mani right at home below!
Here's what you need:
- 2 bright nail colors, we love the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel shades, $4.99-$9.99
- A top coat, we like the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat, $9.99
- A toothpick
1. Apply two thin coats of your nail polish of choice and allow to dry. (We used Tipsy Gipsy by Sally Hansen)
2. Use a toothpick to paint one fine stripe on each nail with a contrasting color. (We used Fish-Teal Braid by Sally Hansen)
3. Apply a top coat of your choice to seal your manicure.