The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! Posted on 29 Nov 18:21 , 0 comments
On this cold rainy hump day, we thought we would share a special treat- our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, of course! Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, this cookie surpasses every other chocolate chip cookie you’ve had. Don’t believe us? Try it for yourself!
- 1 cup butter softened - 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup white sugar - 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 cup packed brown sugar - 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs - 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract - 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
3. Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.