Must-Read Travel Tips & Tricks Posted on 29 Nov 18:26 , 0 comments
In honor of the holidays and the busiest travel season of the year, we thought we’d share a few of our favorite travel tips on how to travel in style.
1. Trade in the duffel for a cuter carry-on. A fun pop of color or a bright print is not only easy to spot but will put you in a happy mood.
2. Choose clothing that is comfortable and stylish at the same time. Wear a pair of fitted sweatpants, so you can stay comfortable while looking somewhat presentable.
3. Stick to neutral clothing and accessorize for a pop of color. All your tops should go with all your pants.
4. Never wear new shoes on a trip. Limping is not flattering; stick to slips-ons on shoes you can wear socks with.
5. Take care of your skin when traveling. Keep your makeup simple and remember to stay moisturized.
6. Beauty rest is key. Make sure you get enough sleep.
7. Eat healthy. Bring a fresh snack like an apple or some trail mix to satisfy your hunger.
8. Tie your hair in a scarf to combat bad hair at the end of a long flight. Make it a fun, colorful one to add extra glamour.
9. Choose uncomplicated jewelry like our Kiss & Wear necklaces. Avoid anything that takes more than a few seconds to remove or that would be easy to drop and lose.
10. Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water.