Easy Churro Cheesecake Recipe Posted on 01 Dec 09:30 , 0 comments
Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, 'tis the season of holiday parties. It's time to break out the ugly sweaters, sparkly jewelry, and party perfect recipes. This party season, wow your guests and fellow party goers with delicious deserts that will have them clamoring around the snack table. Since we love our sweets, we thought we'd share our recipe for churro cheesecake. It's so good (and easy) we guarantee the party invites will keep coming once guests take a bite of these goodies.
- 2 cans Pilsbury cresent dinner rolls
- 2 (8oz.) packages cream cheese frosting, softened
- 1 tsp vanila
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Using a hand mixer or a Kitchenaid, beat together the cream cheese, vanilla, partially beaten egg, and ½ cup sugar until smooth.
2. Mix together the rest of the sugar (1/2 cup) and 2 tablespoons cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and sprinkle ¼ cup (or half) of your cinnamon sugar mixture evenly into the bottom of the 9x13.
4. On a piece of parchment paper, roll out your crescent dinner roll dough into a big 9x13 square and press the seams together so the dough is completely sealed. Set the dough in the bottom of your 9x13 baking dish on top of the cinnamon sugar.
5. Spread the cheesecake evenly on top of your dough and unroll the other can of crescent dough and place on top also making sure that the seams are completely sealed.
6. Sprinkle the top with the remaining ¼ cup of cinnamon sugar mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.