Whether you're serving cocktails or straight bubbly, everything looks more glamorous in a bottle as sparkling as the wine inside- and we make it easy with this quick DIY sparkly bottle. So elegant, yet simple, wow your guests or host with one of these fun bottles. And, since the holidays are around the corner, these make the perfect gift for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, or New Year's Eve.
- Bottle of Champagne or sparkling wine, we found ours are Bevmo.
- Super 77 adhesive spray
- Craft glitter (use 1 color or many for an ombre look)
- Latex gloves
- Drop cloth or old sheet
*Note: Wear gloves and only apply spray adhesive in a well-ventilated area. Put down a drop cloth or old sheet before spraying.
1. Put on gloves. In a well-ventilated area over a drop cloth, spray the portion of the bottle facing you with adhesive (you should do one section at a time to ensure that the adhesive stays sticky). Be sure to leave the top third of the bottle clean so you can pop open the bottle.
2. Sprinkle glitter over the adhesive. Repeat spraying the adhesive and sprinkling the glitter all round the bottle until it's completely covered in glitter.
3. Shake off excess glitter and enjoy. Feel free to put the sparkly bottles on ice. Some of the glitter will come off when the ice melts but that just makes the bucket that much more festive!