Gooey Monster Cookies Posted on 28 Oct 10:30 , 0 comments
Don't have a lot of time or much money to spend on Halloween goodies for your party? Not to worry because this no fail monster cookie recipe is guaranteed to wow your guests. Who knew that a box of cake mix, some food coloring and candy eyes could transform $10 into a fun, delicious plate of cookies. Trust me, home-made treats never looked or tasted this good. Don't believe me? Try it out for yourself and snag the recipe below!
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix Box
- 1/2 Cup Softened Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 8 oz. Softened Bar of Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Food Coloring
- Powdered Sugar
- Candy Eyeballs
1. Beat butter, vanilla, egg, and cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Mix in cake mix.
3. Divide the batter into however many bowls of color you wish to make. Next add food coloring into each bowl, mixing it until it becomes the color you want. I made orange, blue, green, and red. Chill for 30 minutes.
4. Roll into balls and dip into bowl of powdered sugar.
5. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. While warm, push the eye balls into the center or all over the cookie. Serve!