Summer is almost here and if you haven’t switched over your fragrance yet, now’s the time to do it. During this time of year, perfume tends to smell stronger because your sweat and the humidity disturbs the essence of the scent. So it is always recommended that you wear light scents throughout the hot days of summer. Look for soft florals, fruits, and green fragrances. Maybe something like White Tea, Blood Orange, or Jasmine. Any ingredient that would help give off that fresh, clean aroma.
Check out our top picks that'll keep you feeling playful, confident, and delicate for the sunny season!
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette, $140.00
2. Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Eau de Parfum, $92.79
3. Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Eau de Toilette, $82.00
4. Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne, $65.00
5. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau de Toilette, $100.00