Music festival season is slowly approaching so we thought it's be fun to share a DIY of one of our most favorite accessories to sport at one (besides a Kiss & Wear necklace)- a fresh flower crown.
Even if you're not the musical festival type, channel your inner hippy child by creating your very own floral crown.
Here’s what you need:
- A variety of fresh flowers trimmed down to 33 stems
- 2 Pieces of 16 gauge floral cloth wire
- Green floral tape
- Floral shears or scissors
1. Bend the 2 pieces of floral wire together to create a circle, then use the tape to wrap the overlapping sections to create a base for your crown.
2. Create 15 small clusters of 4-5 flowers and tightly wrap the stems together with floral tape.
3. Position a flower cluster on to the wire base and wrap tape around the secure.
4. Continue layering each cluster around the wire base until it’s filled.