Chocolate Confetti Pretzels Posted on 05 Apr 00:00 , 0 comments
A sucker for sweets here at Kiss & Wear, we're always on the lookout for new treats. From cookies to cakes and everything in between, there will always be a soft spot for sugary snacks in our hearts. So, when we saw this easy recipe for chocolate covered confetti pretzels, we knew we had to try it!
- Mini pretzels
- 1lb Chocolate (any kind will do) or candy melts
- Sprinkles (optional)
1. Melt the chocolate in a microwave or a double boiler.
2. Dip the pretzels in the chocolate. I did this buy submerging the pretzels in the chocolate and then fishing it out with a fork. I would tap the fork against the side of the bowl to let any excess chocolate drip off.
3. Place the pretzels on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
4. Apply sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.