Get It Now! Music Style Fashion and Tips Posted on 22 Mar 03:00 , 0 comments
Who are we kidding…we love music but we love fashion as well! With music festival season rapidly approaching us (ahem, Coachella), it was important for us to come up with some useful style tips as well as fashionable items to rock out in.
1. Don’t know what top to wear? Easy. You can’t go wrong at a music festival wearing a Le Sample Embroidered Boho Tank, $29.50.
2. Rock a denim pair shorts or jeans for a carefree, unique look like these Madewell High Riser Stretch-Denim Shorts, $70.00.
3. Add some edge to your look by sporting a fun pair of Faux-Suede Ankle Booties by New York & Company, $39.00.
4. Spoil your wrists with a Gold Tone Stacked Glitter Cuff by River Island, $20.00.
5. Keep your hands free all day and night by opting for the Kerry Fringe Crossbody Bag by Sole Society, $59.95.
6. If you’re going to be outdoors all day, protect your eyes with Westward\\Leaning Voyager 15 Sunglasses, $225.00.
7. Fingers feeling a bit naked? Bring sparkle to that manicure with Essie Glitter Nail Polish (in Sparkle On Top), $8.50.
8. Want to be the topic of everyone’s conversation? Rock an eye-catching accessory like the Kiss & Wear Sherwood necklace, $98.00.