DIY Treat: Lucky Charms Munch! Posted on 16 Mar 03:00 , 0 comments
With St. Patty’s day tomorrow, we thought it’d be a great time to share one of our favorite party recipes- Lucky Charms Munch. Although the recipe’s name and ingredients suit the festivities, your guests will flip out over how great the taste is as well. Our tip? Add some green food dye to make it extra special for the occasion.
- 1 box of Lucky Charms cereal
- 8 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 bag of M&M's
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles
- 1/2 cup of each pink, yellow, and green candy melts
1. Pour box of cereal out onto a large baking sheet. Pick out all the marshmallows; set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix the M&M’s and marshmallows together.
3. In a medium microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are completely melted. Pour over mixture and toss until evenly coated.
4. Spread mixture in single layer on baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with candy sprinkles and drizzle with melted pink, yellow, and green candy melts. Let stand until set, about 15 minutes. Gently break up mixture and enjoy!
*Store Lucky Charms Munch in a covered container in the fridge for up to 1 week.